If you have just made the decision to opt for an electric shaver, then this article is for you. As we know, for each thing there is a first time, and beyond what this can generate, you have to face it and give yourself a simple, but effective, moment to assimilate and enjoy it. Shaving is a very important issue amongst men, and that is why I must choose how to do it in the first few times.
When you are a teenager, the changes begin; and this occurs at a general level. A revolution of sensations, growth hormones, explosions of character and philosophies of life, that will forge the roots of what goes on in our lives and experiences.
Among so many things that change, hairs also appear in various areas of the body, and obviously, the leafiest recognition of the beard and mustache.
Having a hair-free image, being always very clean and shaved is almost paramount for a lot of men. Choosing to use an electric shaver, is a very good thing. With electric shavers you can easily save time in terms of shaving routine, in addition, you will spend much less money, since, you do not need to use the disposable blades.
- 1 Types of Shavers For Young People
- 2 What Are The Best Shavers For Beginners?
- 2.1 1) Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s (Editor’s Choice)
- 2.2 Braun Series 7 790cc
- 2.3 Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
- 2.4 Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
- 2.5 Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
- 2.6 Panasonic Shaving RAMDASH
- 2.7 Philips Norelco S9311/84
- 2.8 Philips Norelco Shaver
- 2.9 SweetLF 3D Rechargeable
- 2.10 Wahl Lifeproof Lithium-Ion Foil Shaver
- 3 Tips to Consider While Buying a Shaver For The First Time Shavers
- 4 Blade vs Rotary: which one is better for First Time Shavers?
Types of Shavers For Young People
Rotary: they correspond to those that in their upper part, make the blades turn in swirls that can go from 2 to 5 per head.
Sheets: they are the ones that cut linearly. The hair passes through a sheet and the interwoven internal blades are trimmed.
Razors: we will call the disposables or those of replacement cartridges.
You can be advised by a friend, your father, a dear relative, or someone in whom you have an affinity, and the beloved and magical Internet with all its answers to our concerns, and this is not exempt. You can use virtual navigation to advise you with which shaver you can start.
The advice and suggestions are always subject to the criteria and the need for those who consider it convenient to apply. Shaving is determined by age, by the number of hairs, by the personal pleasure of doing so. It is not a mandatory necessity, it is simply the care and cleanliness of an image that we want to carry at a certain stage of life that is adolescence.
If you are looking for the best electric shaver, to start shaving for the first time in this way, you should consider the options that we will point out here:
What Are The Best Shavers For Beginners?
1) Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3040s (Editor’s Choice)
For this reason, without further ado we will show you the factors that you should take into account when choosing an electric shaver, because there may be great quality options that do not meet what you expect or need, therefore, it is pertinent that you read this information.
The Series 3 is an entry-level line of electric razors from Braun that offers great performance and comfort at a reasonable price.
Available in several variants, suitable for dry only or wet/dry operation, the Series 3 razors are another solid option for someone just getting started with electric shaving.
The ProSkin 3010S is one of the most popular razors from the 3 Series line; with wet & dry operation, it provides close and irritation-free shaves, being suitable for sensitive skin as well.
The Braun Series 3 is the direct competitor of the Panasonic Arc 3 present above in the entry-level segment of foil electric shavers.
While both are excellent choices, the Series 3 is more comfortable and better at shaving longer, flat-lying hairs.
However, I still don’t recommend it for shaving every three days or more as it will struggle, just like any other basic razor.
The Series 3 3010s has a very slim shaving head, making it a great first shaver for a beginner or a teenager.
It’s also very easy to clean with a bit of soap and tap water.
Braun Series 7 790cc
Just by observing the Braun Series 7 790 cc electric shaver you can quickly realize that it is a powerful, useful and multifunction appliance, which will give you a clean and almost instantaneous shave. It is the type of electric blade shaver, especially for the male face, since its blades easily adapt to the contours of the face.
It is robust and resistant since it has been made of aluminum. The package incorporates a protective case, a power cord, and a high-tech cleaning station, as well as a brush.
Every man looks for the shave flush in the shortest possible time, so the Braun Series 7 790 cc is the right option at a reasonable price if you take into account all the features that this incredible electric hair clipper incorporates.
Its panel offers information about battery levels, and you can also monitor the hygiene levels of this device. Braun incorporated LED technology to make it look futuristic and powerful, allowing you to use this amazing electric shaver underwater or perform a dry shave with the same quality.
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
It offers excellent performance for the money by featuring a powerful 13 000 CPM (cycles per minute) motor, sharp blades and wet & dry operation.
The Arc 3 (and Panasonic shavers in general) are able to provide very close shaves and they’re efficient at catching facial hairs as long as you shave more often.
Also, because it only has 3 cutting elements, the shaving head is quite slim, which is ideal for a beginner.
The ES8103S is dead easy to use, clean and to replace the foil and cutters. Speaking of which, you’ll be needing a new set every year, but the cost is pretty reasonable.
- Sharp Men’s Shaver Blades: Panasonic Arc5 men’s electric shaver with five ultra-sharp precision-honed 30° Nanotech blades and ultra-thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/Dry Electric Shaver and Trimmer 2 in 1: Built-in pop-up trimmer details mustaches, beards, and sideburns; Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower
- Multi-Flex Pivoting Head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of the face, chin, neck, and jaw; Built-in shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density and automatically adjusts cutting power for exceptional comfort
- High-performance Motor with a Linear Drive: This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (70,000 crosscutting actions per minute) and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- LCD Battery Indicator: The shaver’s 10 stage LCD shows battery status at a glance; Rechargeable, portable and travel-friendly
Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
- Designed with your skin in mind, Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 lets you shave any way you want for a comfortable dry shave or refreshing wet shave with or without shaving cream or gel
- Protect your skin with our unique Dual Precision shaving system to deliver a smooth shave that’s gentle on your skin; The Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 effectively shaves both longer and shorter hair stubble
- The pivot, flex & float heads follow every contour of your face to remain in close contact with the skin for a fast shave that’s also gentle on your skin
- Ease of trimming with Pop Up trimmer to help complete your facial hair grooming routine; Ideal for trimming sideburns, goatees, mustaches and more
- The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers the power of a corded shaver without the hassle of a cord with 50 minutes of shaving time
Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
- Intercept Shaving Technology Pre trims longer hairs
- Pivot and Flex Foil Technology Stays close to the skin for smooth results
- Rechargeable Battery 60 minutes of cordless runtime
- Pop up Detail Trimmer For finishing touches on your facial hair and sideburns
- Easy to Clean Washable under the faucet; Charging time 2 hours
Panasonic Shaving RAMDASH
- equipped with a “beard sensor” function, the mirror panel in pursuit of the mounting
- high-quality washable without removing the control
- outside blade power automatically “water through washing” function In Shaver holder can hold lengthwise aside the correspondence
- body to “shaving bath”, can be placed clearly even when you are not charged with a waterproof design which cleared the slim design
- linear motor drive
Philips Norelco S9311/84
- Each shaving head moves in 8 directions to cut up to 20% more hair. Care and Cleaning: Rinse with water
- The wet or dry electric shave system cuts hairs up to 30% closer. The blades shave closer and more comfortably.
- Choose the speed setting that best fits your skin and hair type: Slow (for an even more skin-friendly shave), Medium (for a thorough shave), and Fast (for a high-powered shave).
- The SmartClean System allows for easy maintenance: cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges your shaver.
- With AquaTec technology enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave.
- 8-direction ContourDetectHeads
Philips Norelco Shaver
- The Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 guarantees a smooth result with a convenient, cordless shave every time at an affordable price
- Protect your skin with our unique shaving system; The Close Cut Blade system with self-sharpening blades is engineered to give you a reliably close shave every time
- 4 direction flex heads move independently in 4 directions and automatically adjusts to every curve of your face, neck and jawline for a smooth shave
- One-touch open for easy cleaning; Simply pop the heads open and rinse thoroughly under the tap
- The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers the power of a corded shaver without the hassle of a cord; 35 minutes of shaving time
SweetLF 3D Rechargeable
- USB QUICK-CHARGING & LED DISPLAY- Enjoy up to about 120 minutes of shaving (or approximately 30 full shaves). The shaver only requires 1 hour to charge and is very convenient for your daily and for travel. There is also a visible 5 level battery remaining indicator gauge on the razor so you can quickly see exactly how much power you have left before needing to charge
- A SMOOTH AND CLOSE SHAVE – With 4-direction floating heads, the 3D rotary shaver automatically adapts to the contours of the face, neck and even the jaw, and provides a comfortable and close shave every time
- POP-UP TRIMMER & ONE TOUCH OPEN – Skin-friendly and convenient pop-up beard trimmer easily trim sideburns, mustache, and any facial hairstyle. It also features an easy one-touch open tab to quickly trim unwanted facial hair
- WET AND DRY & FULL WATERPROOF – The IPX7 body is waterproof and allows you to use the electric shaver whether wet or dry including even in the shower. It easily adapts to either shaving foam or gel for a better and closer shaving experience
- QUIET HIGH-SPEED MOTOR – The premium quality motor is not only efficient but quiet as well so you can enjoy every moment shaving
Wahl Lifeproof Lithium-Ion Foil Shaver
- Power & convenience – This travel-friendly rechargeable wet/dry electric shaver is shower & waterproof up to one meter. It features flexible foil cutters & a Pivot head for a comfortable shave, a no-slip grip & Travel lock, & LED charging light
- Lithium-Ion power – Featuring a lithium-ion battery that boasts a 90-minute run time for a charge time of 1 hour, plus a 5-Minute quick charge option for when you need a shave fast. The battery and can go up to one year between charges with no ‘memory’ issues
- Advanced foil technology – flexible foils move with you, providing a more comfortable shave, our advanced foil pattern provides smooth shaves & Features a long hair cutter bar as well as a full-size pop-up precision Trimmer detailer
- A smooth shave every time – Wahl clippers, trimmers, & shavers are available in a variety of styles to meet your home hair cutting needs. From lithium-ion cordless & rechargeable clippers to heavy-duty corded models
- The brand used by professionals – Wahl clippers & trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & barber industry since 1919. With self-sharpening precision blades & quality construction, Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave
Tips to Consider While Buying a Shaver For The First Time Shavers
Fit your needs
Before buying a shaver we must see the various technical characteristics and functions that fit our type of beard, let’s quickly see what we can consider choosing the best shaver to your needs.
If you have a particularly hard beard, a shaver with rotating heads is the most suitable, as well as if it is that beard that grows in non-uniform directions.
However, you can also opt for a model of blades, of course, you must select a high performance and with multiple shaving elements.
On the other hand, if you are delicate skin, a laminated shaver is the most viable option. But if you are with a hard beard and delicate skin you can complicate the choice a bit, in this case, you should opt for those that produce the least possible irritation.
There are different shaving ranges at different prices, three to be more precise, the low, medium and lastly the high range, all with different characteristics. If after considering everything that I have mentioned if your beard is not hard, you can buy a model that does not exceed 80-100 Euros, you can choose between several available brands.
Raising a little price to reach the threshold of 150 euros, you will find models with lithium batteries regardless of the model of machines you decide to buy and even some accessories.
In this price range, many models are suitable for all types of beards, so they have better quality blades.
Blades or rotary shavers?
The blade shaver is one of the best options to buy due to its excellent design, which adapts to the different areas and features of your face. These sheets are ideal to cut that unwanted beard that usually comes after a bad night.
Among the advantages offered by a blade shaver, we have that it is a very versatile model and you can do fairly fast maintenance, these shavers are fast in their washing, which makes them a very versatile beginner shaver. In addition to disassembling in a very simple way to ensure that the parts are free of any residue.
Blade vs Rotary: which one is better for First Time Shavers?
This decision is totally personal, because, each person has a different perception with these cases, everyone must experience the options and choose the one that best suits their needs.
In the same way, in this case, we will recommend the electric razors of blade and blade, since, these can be more friendly with the skin.
However, this is a totally subjective assessment, but, perhaps, it is a better option when it comes to beginners.
So well, the benefits that we think blade razors have when it comes to beginner use are the following:
- These machines have a better adaptation at the time of learning to use them. They are easier to use in the case of beginners because unlike rotary, they apply very little pressure between the blades. On the other hand, rotary machines are more difficult to handle and perfect the technique used in shaving.
- Sheet machines can shave hard-to-reach areas. They are usually useful when you need precision and delicacy since they are easy to maneuver to shave difficult areas.
- There are more models of blade shavers. These machines have a wider range of brands and models available, many brands such as Panasonic, Braun, and Remington are producers of these machines, while rotary machines are only produced by Philips.
- Sheet machines are easier to clean and preserve. Keeping a razor blade clean is simpler since you only need a little liquid soap and rinse with cold water; while, with rotary machines, a more tedious procedure must be carried out that involves disassembling the machine and cleaning each of its parts.
Surely, if you are a user of rotary type machines you will have some disagreements with what we have just started, but as we have already mentioned, the assessment was totally subjective and everyone is free to use the model with which the shave Make it a simpler and more comfortable task.
So, you can take this opinion into account and consider – if you are a beginner – the use of a blade shaver and then, when you have practice in the use of electric razors, you can experiment with one of another type. It is all a matter of practice and customs, therefore, that is the only way to determine which machine is most comfortable for you.
So, to continue with the pertinent information, we will now show you a series of electric shavers, which may be the most appropriate for use in beginners.