iHeater is a plug-in space heater that heats up rooms quickly and supposedly lets you save on your heating bill. It is an electric space heater that can heat a room up to 250 square feet. Featuring a digital timer and temperature control, we are told that plugging Handy Heater into any outlet will warm any room and save money on a heating bill. Read the full iHeater review that we at ReviewsBeat.com have prepared for you.
Using its thermo-ceramic design to reduce the size, while still providing “incredible” whole-room heat, Handy Heater plugs into any outlet and provides warmth for pennies a day. iHeater has a two-speed fan that will circulate air and keep the room warm until it shuts off using an automatic timer.
Space heaters are not a new concept, and you can find a wide variety of these at department stores or other retailers with a wide variety of sizes and price options. In general, electric space heaters do work, with some caveats.
If you are a person who gets cold easily, you will love iHeater. That feeling of your hands and feet being frozen all day long. When your co-workers or the people you live with telling you not to turn up the heating because they are not cold. From this winter on it’ll not happen again, so keep reading to find out the solution.
This revolutionary invention, which is now available in our country, will help us maintain our home at an optimal temperature as it is designed for minimal energy consumption. Thanks to its smart timer you can keep your home at the temperature you want, without consuming more, as iHeater stops consuming energy when it reaches the desired temperature and stays that way until it is necessary to reheat the room.
iHeater has great functions. You can set the temperature from 60 to 90 degrees, and the speed setting on high or low. The iHeater is ETL certified. This ETL Mark proved that the handy heaters are totally safe products. The product compact design is perfect for your home, office, dens, basements, garages, living room, and more. It gives a large room with enough heat to make me feel comfortable. You can also read Handy Heater reviews On Amazon to get a better view of different people using it in daily life.
iHeater is a small electric heater that you simply need to plug into a power outlet and the room is already filled with warmth. In contrast to other fan heaters and especially full radiators, this small socket heater offers several positive features. Also, it hardly offers the possibility to act as full-fledged ventilation in your home or your house, as this small electric heater only warms within a radius of about three meters and is rather something for smaller rooms than for large areas.
How does it work?
iHeater has a thermo-ceramic design. It will powerfully circulate heat via its two-speed fan, in spite of its small size. After you have used the device’s adjustable thermostat to set the desired temperature. The fan will ensure that heat circulates throughout your entire room, making it feel warm and comfortable. If you want to keep a certain room warm while you are not using it, there is also the option of setting the automatic timer so this appliance will automatically turn on at a certain time.
- ETL Listed & Overheat Protection – When the space heater internal components reach a certain temperature and cause overheating, the heater will automatically shut off. Safe for families with children or pets because they may knock the heater down.
- Energy Smart – Mini space heater size: 4.3 x 2.8 x 6.5 inches, uses only 350-watt. Handy Heater plugs right into any outlet, taking up no space and giving you a warm and comfortable place to relax! This is a quick and easy way to heat up to your room without expensive heating bills.
- Temperature (60-90°F) & LED Display – The electric heater can adjust the portable mini heater to your desired temperature by pressing the “Temp+/-” buttons. Please note this plug-in heater should not be used in wet or humid places (bathrooms). Moisture in showers and bathtubs can cause corrosion of heating elements-causing the heater to stop working permanently.
- 1-12 Hours Timer & 2 Speed Setting – This ceramic space heaters for indoor use is designed with a timer function from 1-12 hours in 1-hour increments and Handy Heater will turn on and off automatically. Press both buttons Temp+./Temp.- to switch speeds, So you can feel warm in a shorter time.
Advantages of using iHeater
- You can enjoy considerable savings in electricity thanks to the technology it uses. It combines high efficiency and low energy consumption. It turns on and off with a smart timer. Save money by only turning it on when you really need it.
- It is completely safe, as its casing is made with an ABS retarder and it is highly flame resistant. In this way, you will know that you will be able to use it for many years. You can also use it at night, as it is very quiet and does not affect sleep quality.
- It is perfect for travelers, for the home, for taking it to the office or for heating hotel rooms. Its dimensions are 14.3 x 8.8 x 16.8 centimeters, which means that it will not take up much space in your suitcase.
- It is a solution for intelligent and safe heating. Its 400W power is adjusted through two speeds to allow air to circulate, which makes it easy to cover spaces of up to 23 square meters.
How Much Heat Can iHeater Provide?
iHeater generates around 1,193.5 BTU. And since every square foot of a room requires about 10 watts to heat, this means that in order for Handy Heater to warm a 250 square foot room (as the website claims), it would need to put out 2,500 watts, or 8,525 BTU per hour.
So, while Handy Heater might be a solid option for temporarily warming a small area, such as a cozy bathroom or a personal workspace, it might not be your go-to for heating anything much larger than 100 square feet (or so) of your home.
And even if Handy Heater can warm up 250 square feet of space, it’s easy to imagine that it won’t be quick.
Although the small fan heater may not be a real substitute for the large radiator, it does produce good results for small spaces and for heat on the move, so you do not feel cold. As an addition to the large heating, it is also possible and also with its low power consumption and low cost a good purchase.
The guest toilet, the attic, the basement or the garage with it a little heat is finally possible with this small heater and even if you are traveling and freezing, you can wherever there is a power outlet, quickly plug in a heater and warm yourself up.
Also at work, you can make you and your colleagues a pleasure, if the internal heating does not give much. It is also a great option if the large heater fails, but heat is needed quickly.
How to buy iHeater?
You can place your order online through the official website in India to be sent to your home.
Only during the launch period, the company is offering an exclusive promotion for this product through this link. And if that were not enough, they also offer a discount for bulk purchases.